Forestdale Farm is a small family farm rooted in Flagstaff, Arizona. We strive to provide our community with high quality produce that is organically, ecologically and sustainably grown. Growing in this space since 2011, we have become well acquainted with the challenging growing conditions and limited resources of an arid, high-altitude region and our farming reflects this. As stewards of the land, we value water conservation, healthy soil (and people!), and biodiversity.
We grow a large variety of vegetables and herbs, raise chickens and turkeys, and sell homemade personal care and household items such as salves and deodorant. Currently we have a farmstand, offer CSA farm shares, and sell at the Flagstaff Community Markets and to local restaurants.
Some of our farming practice include…
- On-site composting, small-scale aquaculture, and cover cropping
- Water conservation including rainwater harvesting, drip irrigation, and mulching
- Bio-intensive planting and crop rotation
- Hand cultivation and harvesting
Pesticide/herbicide free and Integrated Pest Management
- Antibiotic/hormone free and forage space for poultry
- Growing heritage food and breeds
Please see the tabs above for additional information or contact us at email@example.com.
Also visit us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/Forestdale-Farm-655543441243045/