Forestdale Farm is a small family farm rooted in Flagstaff, Arizona. We strive to provide our community with high quality produce that is organically, ecologically and sustainably grown. Growing in this space since 2012, we have become well acquainted with the challenging growing conditions and limited resources of an arid, high-altitude region and our farming practices reflects this. As stewards of the land, we value water conservation, biodiversity, and healthy soil (and people!).
We grow a large variety of vegetables and herbs, raise chickens and turkeys, and sell homemade personal care and household items such as salves and deodorant. Currently we have a farmstand, offer CSA farm shares, and sell at the Flagstaff Community Markets and to local restaurants.
Some of our farming practice include…
- On-site composting, small-scale aquaculture, and cover cropping
- Water conservation including rainwater harvesting, drip irrigation, and mulching
- Bio-intensive planting and crop rotation
- Hand cultivation and harvesting
- Pesticide/herbicide free and Integrated Pest Management
- Antibiotic/hormone free and forage space for poultry
- Growing heritage food and breeds
Please see the tabs above for additional information or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also visit us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/Forestdale-Farm-655543441243045/